Saturday, August 31, 2013

A Note From Our President

Hello, Members!

What a HUGE success!!! Thank you so much for making the first CSC social of the year the best one yet! We had over 60 attendees who mixed and mingled to make speedy connections. I know I made connections with new spouses and I hope you did, too.

Welcome new members who joined our club. I hope your experience as a member of the Cannon Spouses’ Club will help to make your time at Cannon AFB a rewarding experience. 

We have plenty of opportunities for you to get involved and get connected to your community. Please know that the CSC is here for you. We are not just a group that hosts monthly socials. We are designed to be a support system for ALL Cannon spouses: active duty, civilian and retiree spouses alike.

Putting together an event like this is no easy feat so I need to take the time to thank the Elizabeth Stegin and Kimberli Roth for coordinating the event and the CSC board for working together to make sure the night ran smoothly. We have a fabulous, dynamic group of ladies who have a passion for serving all of you.

I’m excited to see what the rest of the year has in store for the CSC. Thanks again and I look forward to serving as your 2013-2014 CSC President.

Sincerely,
Priscilla Swantner